Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Hair, Lighter Me

Yay! I finally got some streaks in my hair. Just so you know, this is my first time ever getting my hair colored or bleached by someone that knows what they are doing. I've had my hair highlighted before but it wasn't so obvious that people immediately asked me if I did something different with my hair. But this is definitely noticeable and I totally love it!


I took one in the shade and then one with direct sunlight so you could see the difference. Forgive the plain face, I decided to go without makeup today. Sometimes it's nice to go natural. I really love how it turned out.

I hope you guys like how it turned out too! Let me know your thoughts on my new hair coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha