- He is honest. I know that whatever he tells me, he is telling me the truth. I never have to worry that he may lie to me. It's trust and that absolute faith that I have in his character that makes it so I never think he would lie to me. It's also a breath of fresh air because I'm sure guys say nice things to girls all the time just to get with them. Bee wasn't that way when we met so I knew exactly what he thought of me.
- He is thoughtful. If you read my About Me section, then I'm sure you know I love sweets. No one knows this better than Bee. If he is somewhere without me and sees a snack that I might like, he'll buy it for me. How sweet is that? No pun intended.
- He gets along so well with my dad. This was one of those, if it's not happening then we are not happening things. Of course, why did I even worry. They have a lot in common. It's always nice to know my family approves.
- He makes me feel safe. I'm a little paranoid sometimes when I go out due to previous bad experiences with stalkers. With Bee, I don't have a worry at all. It's quite freeing. He is very street smart so we never end up in a bad situation.
- He loves cats just as much as I do! Surprisingly, it's harder than one would think to actually find a man that likes cats. Luckily for me, Bee grew up with a cat by his side. He wanted a girl who would love his cat as much as he does and I fit perfectly.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
5 Things I Love About My Boyfriend
Since yesterdays post was about the things I fight with my boyfriend about, today will be a positive one. Here are the top 5 things that I absolutely love about Bee.