Friday, May 31, 2013

May NatureBox Review

About: NatureBox sends you healthy and natural snacks a month. It costs $19.95/month for the cheapest package and shipping is free. You can pause or cancel at anytime. If you don't enjoy any of your snacks, you can send it back for a full refund. There are three different sized boxes. The NatureBox Deluxe Package which sends you 5 snacks a month. The Family Snacker which sends you 10 snacks a month. The Professional Snacker which sends you 20 snacks a month. You can check out my tweet with a link to get $10 off your first box.

  
This is probably the box that I waited for the longest. It was shipped on the 16th and didn't arrive till the 29th. After the 17th, I stopped receiving any tracking information on it. I thought it was stuck in Richmond, CA forever. So I was very happy when this arrived at my door.

The first thing I saw was their card letting me know that they were going into a new look so there might be different package designs. For me, they were in the same packaging. There is a little info card that lets you know what you got along with great ideas for how to use them in a recipe or as a snack. As you can see, Jongy was quite curious about all of it and decided to walk all over the box and snacks during my picture taking, snack tasting process.

Banana Bread Granola: This was not as spectacular as I thought it would be. It smells kind of nutty and has a nutty texture to it too. I'm not a big fan of nuts and normally don't eat anything with nuts in it. But I love banana bread so I thought it would taste good. It's actually sort of bland and nothing spectacular. Bee agreed.

Taj Mahal Snack Mix: I didn't personally try this because Bee wanted it for himself. He loves Indian curries and flavors so I knew he would like it. Upon tasting it, he informed me that it had a very interesting taste. It was spicy yet sweet at the same time. He liked it and took it to work as a snack.

Lemon Meringue Waffles: These have a very strong scent. When I opened the bag, I was like woah. It smelled super lemony. Surprisingly, the taste isn't very strong. It is light and crispy. I have a feeling it would go great with some vanilla ice cream so I'm gonna try that later tonight.

Italian Bistro Pretzels: These are so amazing! It tastes super delicious, probably because of the garlic powder. Bee and I are huge fans of garlic. Definitely not something you want to eat before trying to impress someone but great for keeping vampires away. They are super delicious and make a great snack. We both loved this one.

Whole Wheat Raspberry Figgy Bars: I was a little skeptical about this at first because I only know how Fig Newtons taste and don't normally eat raspberry snacks. One bite totally made me a believer. This tastes so good. It's not overly sweet so it was perfect for me. Bee loved it too. As you can see in the background, Jongy was more interested in the box itself.

Overall, I love NatureBox! It was totally worth the $10 I paid for it. Definitely go through my twitter link so you can get it for half off too. Except for the banana one, it was a total hit. Bee loved it and so did I. The snacks are so great because they are natural and much more healthy than going to the grocery store to buy snacks. I can't wait for my next one.

Did you get a NatureBox this month? I know there were two different ones and I'm so happy that they sent me this one. How did you like your snacks?

Disclosure: I paid for this box. All opinions expressed belong to me or Bee as stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha