Friday, May 24, 2013

May Ditsies Panty Review

About: Ditsie sends you one new panty a month that is made in the NYC. You get to choose what style and color you'd like to get for the month. It cost $12/month and shipping is free. You can also choose to send 10% to a cause at no cost to you. If you don't want to get a panty that month, you can chose to skip. Changes can easily be made if you want to get something different for the next month. If you want to sign up, feel free to use my referral link and join Ditsies!

It comes into a discreet, little white package. I was totally caught by surprise when I saw this on the table this morning. With all the subscriptions I've been getting, I totally forgot when Ditsie shipped. So this was a nice thing to wake up and find it on the table. Apparently, it had arrived yesterday but nobody bothered to tell me about it. I was definitely excited to see what was sent because I had set both options to "Mix It Up".

This is the package. It was super cute! There was even this cute little clothes pin. It was the tiniest thing ever! I didn't even know they made them in that size. I'll probably end up using it to keep papers together rather than hang my panty up with.

So this is what the panty looks like. It is the french cheeky cut. I love the pink color! Definitely a color that I like wearing. It's very comfortable too. At first, I thought it wasn't going to fit because it looked bigger than the ones I have. So I nervously tried it on. It fit like a glove. I'm so glad that it fits me because I'm really tiny. I'm not a huge fan of this cut but one can never have enough underwear.

Overall, it was totally worth it to sign up! I don't know if I'll be getting one every month but I will definitely keep my subscription. What I'm really hoping is that they'll add more styles. Right now there are only two styles to choose from, the french cheeky and the brazilian cheeky. Next month I'm trying the other style. If you think you can never have enough underwear, Ditsies is for you.

Do you subscribe to Ditsies? What was your cut and color? Let me know how you liked it! If not, sign up here!

Disclosure: I paid for this box myself. What is written is 100% my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha