Here are some things to remember when feeding the lion:
- Giving loose change is actually considered rude. Seriously, they have to stick that money in their shirts. One performance, Bee's friend had so much loose change that he made noise from walking because it all fell to the bottom of his pants.
- Those little envelopes they pass out are for putting the money in. They make sad faces when they open the envelopes to find them empty.
- Wait till the lion takes the money. Sometimes the lion will play around before actually taking it so you get a good show.
- Don't smack the lions butt! Some lions have kids in there and well, you can imagine the kinds of legal issues that can come from doing that.
- If you have a kid that really wants to feed the lion but the lion isn't looking at you, flag down someone not performing that is wearing the club shirt. They are usually willing to direct the lion to your child.
Learn anything new? Let me know what you thought or if you'd like to know more!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It will be ending soon.