Sunday, June 23, 2013

Blogging Goals #ChallengeToWrite

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday! At least enjoy it for me since I have to go to work today. Today I wanted to do another #ChallengeToWrite post. So here it is, my blogging goals.


Originally, I started this blog with the intention of just sharing my experiences with subscription boxes. I didn't a good idea of how much time I would need to invest or how important naming your blog is. Good thing I still love the name. Boxes definitely belongs in there. Now it's morphed into me sharing my life experiences as well as boxes and product reviews. I'll probably have to change the About Me section to reflect that.

I'm definitely happy with what I achieved so far in the short amount of time that I've been blogging. I managed to figure out how to change things around. Read a ton of blog posts about blogging. I'm successfully running a giveaway. The only thing I wish I could change is my paycheck. If I had more money, I could afford more boxes! Of course, there is only so much I can get paid as a part-time worker.

Now my goal is mostly to keep blogging about things I love and boxes. I'm hoping I can stick to at least one post a day. That is my main goal, to maintain daily posting habits. I also want to thank my readers and followers! You motivate me to post every day.

If you've been following along since the beginning of my blog, I'm sure you've seen a lot of changes. I absolutely love to hear feedback. Let me know what you think of my blog. Should I change something or do you love certain posts I do? I'm always looking to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha