Friday, June 7, 2013

Quote Me on Friday

Hello, so if you've read through my blog you know that I used to do quotes. Since I am on Maui with my family, I don't have much time to type out the post I wanted to. So for now I bring you a quote that I think is very positive.

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."
Anthony J. D'Angelo

I feel like this is such a great quote because you really should bring your own sunshine. A positive attitude makes anything better. So be positive this weekend, love yourself, and have fun! I know I will here on Maui!

Let me know your thoughts on this quote too!

2 comments:

  1. I've used this on Handmake greating cards too. It's such a good one to use, I think it true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice! I do really love this quote.

      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha