Friday, June 21, 2013

Congratulations Ryan! (3rd 2013 Grad Party)

A big congratulations to Ryan! I have to say, I felt so old going to this grad party. He played baseball with my younger brother. I remember when he was just a little thing running around our backyard. It was so great to see them again. Ryan and his family are basically part of my family, an extension. So it's always great to see them.

His dad was the first person I saw when I got to their beautiful house. Love my Uncle! He's so much fun and one of the nicest guys I know. He was cooking when we got there with that big wok.

I have to say, even though it was Ryan's grad party, it was so hard to find him! Like I literally saw everyone twice before I managed to find him. Of course, he was hanging out in his room with his friends. So I snapped a pic while he wasn't looking. Since his cousin was paying attention, she got in a pose for me.

My brother and sister were just chilling in the garage where the tables were set up. It was much cooler outside. Plus the pupus were in the garage. I enjoyed some chips and dip while Bee ate some fresh tako poke. Yum!

To say there was a lot of food would be an understatement. Then again, there was a lot of people. That's cause we know how to throw parties in Hawaii and we love to eat. The best grad parties have the best food. A lot of this was made in his house!

I almost forgot to take a picture of the dessert! This is store bought cupcakes. It wasn't a problem for me since the red velvet ones were delicious. Besides, with all the cooking they were doing, I doubt they would have time to bake. Doesn't it look so nice?

Eating wasn't all we did. There was lots of beer for the Uncles. Karaoke late into the night. A light show put on by Ryan's friend. Some late night skating down at the Hawaii Kai skate park. Lots of fun and I can't wait to go over their place again!

Do any of you have massive parties like my family does? Let me know!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha