Overall, the value of the samples equaled to around $11.69. So it was worth more than the cost of the box. What really gives Bulu Box it's value, in my opinion, is the fact that you get to try different supplements and products. The great thing about it is that if it doesn't work, you really didn't waste any money because it's not a full size product. If it does work, then a lot of the products are at a cheaper price on their website. The true value is in their customer service. Some of the best customer service I've ever gotten, which leads me to the giveaway.
Since my box took forever to get to me, I actually contacted them about it. They said that my box had gotten lost and that they'd send me a replacement box. The replacement box came fast! I felt bad because the original one had actually made it to me. So I contacted them again to let them know what happened. Guess what? They are so awesome that they are letting me give the replacement box away to one of my readers! So a big thank you to Bulu Box for being so awesome!
1. This is open only to U.S. residents who are 18 years or older.
2. Starts at 1:30 pm on June 15th and ends June 22nd at 11:59 pm. (All times are HST or GMT -10)
3. Winner will be generated randomly via Rafflecopter.
4. I will e-mail the winner when they are chosen.
5. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with facebook.
6. Tashaplusboxes is responsible for sending the prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I paid for my original box. The box being given away was supposed to be a replacement box and was not given to me for review or to giveaway. Some links may be referral links.