Wantable box! That's about as nice as you're gonna get. Anyways, a lot has been going on with me. Here's a little run down.
- I've been cancelling some box subscriptions that I feel don't really fit me. So you'll see some new box reviews cause now I'll have money to try new ones.
- I signed up for Cara Box this month! So far I love it and can't wait for the reveal! It's super exciting to shop for someone else. I'm also insanely curious about what I'll get.
- I've been really loving the customer service that I get with some of my subscription boxes. Specifically Bulu Box, Birchbox Man, and Wantable. Seriously, they are awesome when it comes to customer service.
- I recently discovered that Richmond, CA is like the black hole of the USPS shipping system. Seriously, every box I ever ordered that got sent there has disappeared. Thankfully, I eventually got them like 2-3 weeks later. I mean, what's up with that?
- I'm planning a giveaway for next month, so keep an eye out for that.
Back Home Again about my family and our adventures, life and my attempts to live a green lifestyle. My obsessions are the Kardashians, Starbucks and anything and everything British."
I'd like to say thank you again to all the wonderful blogs that made my win possible! You guys rock!
Win anything lately? Share the good news!