Thursday, July 11, 2013

June Ditsies Review

Ditsies is a monthly subscription box that sends you a panty a month for $12. If you'd like to find out more about them, you can find out on my Subscription Box List. For June, I changed up my preferences so that I'd get something different from May. Right now, they have two different options to choose from.

They send their panty in a plain white package. That way no one will know you got some underwear in there coming to your mail. It's all very discreet which is good because sometimes my mail goes through many different hands before it reaches me.

The little bag that it comes in is also super cute! I really love the details that go into the whole packaging. It would be great for gifting jewelry or other small things. So I'm definitely keeping the bag for some other purpose.

So this is the panty that I got. It is the brazilian cheeky style. So basically it's like a thong. When I took this out, I immediately thought it was too big. Unfortunately, I was right. It did not quite fit right in the lower area. Mainly it was just too loose. That's too bad because I really liked it.

Overall, Ditsies is a great subscription service but I ended up cancelling my subscription. Why? They don't offer the size XS. I'm definitely not a small as evidenced by the panty not fitting me. Sometimes being tiny is not a good thing. This is one of them, it's much harder to find much of anything that fits me correctly. If you fall into the average size and aren't extraordinarily tiny like me, then you should definitely give Ditsies a try. They have quality underwear. It's just not for me but only because of the size.

Do you subscribe to Ditsies? What did you think? Is the size a good fit?

Disclosure: I bought this subscription. I was not compensated for my post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha