Monday, May 27, 2013

Revamp and Add-Ons

I have changed up some things. Planning is not my forte. So to match my personality, I decided to do away with the posts by day idea and decided that my posts will be spontaneous. I've also added in a Subscription Box List, as you can see up top.

Check out the About Me section to see the changes I did to that page. I hope you had a wonderful weekend Memorial Day weekend too! Enjoy this Sunday view from Bee's place.

We're having some gorgeous weather on Oahu. That also means it's hot all day long and sometimes even at night. So stay cool or warm, if it's winter for you. I'll have a post up later tonight on the fun stuff we did yesterday.

Let me know how you like the changes or if you don't. Now I'm off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and appreciate all comments.

Lots of aloha,
Tasha